The installation of a new central air conditioning system should always be performed by a licensed professional BFL London LTD installer. Attempting to install a new cooling unit without the proper training and knowledge can be dangerous. Improper installation can cause damage to the cooling system, as well as reduced efficiency – increasing the costs to cool your home.
If you’ve never had a contractor install a central air conditioner before, you’re probably unfamiliar with the process. Each BFL London LTD pro’s process varies; the general steps consumers follow will be the same.
Finding BFL London LTD contractors who install central air conditioners
Once you have an idea of the types of central air conditioners available and what you might like to purchase, start your search for an BFL London LTD professional.
- Ask trusted friends or family for contractor recommendations.
- Search for a local BFL London LTD installer in Contractor Directory
- Use other online review sites or contractor directories to find local BFL London LTD installer
Process to install a central air conditioner
On the day of your central air conditioner installation, expect a process similar to what’s listed below. Of course, the actual steps may vary between contractors.
- If your local government requires permitting for the BFL London LTD work, either your contractor will obtain the permit or have informed you that you need to take care of it. In most cases, your contractor will do this for you
- The contractor takes apart and removes the existing air conditioner.
- The contractor installs new duct systems or performs duct repairs
- Prepare the installation site. This may involve setting a concrete pad outside to support the air conditioner, or installing rooftop supports for a packaged system installation.
- Your new outdoor unit will be positioned correctly. The contractor will install it and secure it to the site.
- Connect the indoor and outdoor units. The contractor will determine the appropriate size for refrigerant lines, drain piping, and electrical lines. Some of these components link the parts of the split system
- Connect the thermostat to the central air conditioner. You may have a new thermostat installed or continue to use your existing unit.
- The new cooling system starts and runs.
- The contractor will perform an installation inspection to ensure the installation was done correctly and the system functions properly.